PassiveModding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Passive Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:18 pm

Please read all the answers before asking a question, also if you ask me to make a backup, you will automatically be blocked so don't bother me with a stupid question
If you want to ask me a question please DM me on Twitter

Twitter: @passivemodding

1. WHAT'S YOUR PSN?
    My only PSN accounts are here
    https://passivemodding.weebly.com/fakes.html
    I do not have any other psn's, if you see someone who is pretending to be me on YT or stealing my stuff, send me a message

2. ARE THERE ANY BACKUPS FOR BO2, MW3, AW OR GHOSTS?
    NO, they are impossible, trust me, if I could make them I would have by now!

3. CAN YOU RUN A MODDED EBOOT?
    It is impossible for any modified eboots to be run on a non jailbroken ps3, if you do put one on your ps3 when you try to run the game if will result in an error code

4. CAN YOU DO A SPRX MENU?
    No, SPRX menus require a modded EBOOT to run in the game which is unfortunate because they feature heaps better and much funner mods

5. IS THERE ANY FREE DLC ANYMORE?
    no, the param.sfo file is checked by the virtual shell which means there is no way of putting free dlc on your console anymore

6. DO FREE AVATARS STILL WORK?
    NO, they are patched for good, there is no way of getting free avatars on your ps3 anymore.

7. CAN YOU MAKE A BACKUP FOR BO2, MW3, GHOSTS, BO1 OR AW?
    NO THERE IS NO WAY TO MAKE A BACKUP FOR ANY OF THESE GAMES,  THERE IS NO WAY TO MOD THEM WITHOUT A JAILBROKEN CONSOLE!
    BO1 MAY BE POSSIBLE, HOWEVER MY DISC IS BROKEN SO I CANNOT MAKE BACKUPS FOR IT.

8. HOW DO YOU INSTALL A BACKUP?
    Here is a page with will walk you through putting a backup on your PS3
    https://passivemodding.weebly.com/how-to-use-backups.html

9. CAN YOU MAKE ME A BACKUP?
    https://i.imgur.com/yrBT2UU.gif

10. I HAVE ERRORS WHEN USING PEXPLOIT/PS3XPORT
    I do not make the programs I simply make tutorials about them if you experience errors while using the program ask
    TheDarkProgramer - Creator of pexploit
    or ask a question here (http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps3-cheats-customization/791296-ps3xport-kakaroto-tutorial-added-new-gui-28.html) about ps3xport

11. I GET A BLACK SCREEN WHEN I LOAD A BACKUP
    You have a different version of the game, check your disc and there should be a code saying BLESxxxxx or BLUSxxxxx download a backup for that code

12. PERKS ARE NOT WORKING ON MW2
    You need to make your own backup for perks to work for mw2 because the patch_mp.ff file requires for your psn to be in it, if you are making a backup and you want to put your psn in the menu download a .ff viewer and highlight the creators psn press CTRL+H and type your psn in the other box and replace all then save the patch_mp.ff

13. I AM EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH THE MENU (FREEZING ETC.)
    I don't make the menus, I simply put them in the backup, contact the creator of the menu instead

14. GTA4 MENU WONT LOAD
    This is most likely caused by you not having the original version of gta4, if you have "episodes from liberty city" or "Complete Edition" or any editions that aren't lust plain gta4 then you're out of luck, however if you have "The Ballad of Gay Tony edition" you will be ok I believe

15. IT ASKS ME TO UPDATE WHEN I START THE GAME
    Let the game download 1-10% and then cancel the update and then start the game, if you are prompted to update the game after trying this then there may be a new update out for the game or you may have a different version of your game disc. I cannot help everyone but this should help

16. WHAT IS THE BAN RISK?
    use the backups at your own risk, THERE IS A HIGH BAN RISK FOR GTA5 especially if you give yourself an outrageous amount of money or a high rank E.G. 20mil+ or level 200+, even if you don't mod much you are still at risk of banning, the terms and conditions of my backups are at the bottom of each page on my site

17. WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
    I'm from Australia

18. DO YOU HOST LOBBIES?
    I sometimes will host on COD4, MW2 Bypass, MW2, GTA4 and W@W if you add my passivebypass account
    I can also host on GTA5 but you need to be using the exact same GTA5 Backup that I am using to join

19. DO YOU HAVE A JAILBREAK?
    No, not currently. I will most likely be purchasing one soon however

20. HOW DO YOU RECORD YOUR VIDEOS?
    I use camtasia studio 8 to record video on my PC and for console gameplay I will either use someone else's video and give credit or I will record with my shitty iphone camera
    ​I will purchase an elgato in the near future however

21. "WHY DID YOU DELETE ME?"
    I delete people that have been offline for 3 days or if you ask me to make a backup or host modded on MW3, BO2, Ghosts, AW or GTA5 or if you constantly nag me with questions

22. WHAT IS BYPASS?
    MW2 1.11- When playing bypass, you will only be able to play with other people on bypass, these backups feature a range of extra mods that are not available on regular 1.14, such as bots, Unfair Aimbot, Modded Weapons, Unlimited Ammo and MORE
    [there aren't many people on bypass, get together with a group of friends all go on bypass and do lobbies or something]

23. WHAT IS A PATCH?
    A patch is what I use to put mods on MW2 and other call of duty games, these are basically edited game files which code how the game works in some sense
    Unless you are making backups you shouldnt need to know what a patch is

Got Another Question? Ask it down below
Passive
Passive
Admin

https://passivemodding.weebly.com/download-backups.html

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum